Friday, June 1, 2012

Beach Fun in The Sun

I can feel that ocean breeze and the sand beneath my feet.

Weather you live close to the beach river lake or in the plains in the Midwest we all love summer.
I especially enjoy it because it is a down time for our family.
No organized sports and no schedules just laziness at its best.

I am excited to be able to use my Gigi Hill bags for the beach. We have everything you will need from the large totes to carry all your towels and snacks. To our stylish sunglasses and towels  and of course our stylish flip flops to go from beach to shopping!

Gigi Hill is offering a great special this month. Get 5 fabulous products for $199.00
The Helen, Annette, Willie, Coco and small Scarlett.(retail value $249)
You can choose from Lulu/Tribal Teal or Luxe/ Black

No comments:

Post a Comment