Friday, September 7, 2012

Looking forward to a great fall season with Gigi Hill!

I started my Gigi Hill business so I can stay home
with my three small children and it has been one of the best decisions I have made.
 I could not resist the bags when I saw them
for the first time at a women's network meeting.
The women in the room went crazy over these bags. Some bought on the spot others asked for catalogs and the room of about 30 women was buzzing Gigi Hill.

I watched this stylist for about 6 months and saw her success and decided to join Gigi Hill.

The friends and women I have met in Gigi Hill have been wonderful and who could resist beautiful stylish bags.
Just think my hardest decision every morning is what great bag am I going to use today!

I encourage you to check out Gigi hill. Whether you are looking to make an extra car payment, send you kids to Private school, set up a better retirement.
Or if you are just looking for some new friends and need to meet people. Gigi Hill has so much to offer.
We have Business Opportunity conference calls through out the month because we are growing.
Listen to one and then call me with your questions.
I look forward to help teach and mentor you in your new business venture. You will not regret it.

Business Opportunity Meetings (BOM)
Tuesday September 4, 2012 5:00-5:45pm Guest Speaker: Cyndi Steward

Tuesday September 11, 2012 5:00-5:45pm Guest Speaker: Pam Eisenberg

Tuesday September 18, 2012 5:00-5:45pm Guest Speaker: Alaina Glasgow

Tuesday September 25, 2012 5:00-5:45pm Guest Speaker: Shawna Moriarty


The call in information for BOM calls: 1-218-844-8230 ~ pin code 1087948#  

Call me with questions Annette 714- 323 -9757

No comments:

Post a Comment