Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pinks and Tangerines are making a big splash this spring/summer!


Feminine Florals... adorned with accents of pink and tangerine, Enchanted keeps it soft with a tan ground made even more lovely with our newest trim: Butterscotch! To this stunner we added our beautiful new gold "jewelry inspired" hardware! A peek inside and you will be swooning for these bags when you see our newest stripe Chardonnay..... A look so breathtaking you will want the entire collection.
I am using the Olivia bag right now as my personal purse and I LOVE IT!

The Audrey in Enchanted $130.00 ORDER NOW
Great bag for spring and summer with the light Butterscotch trim.
The Olivia in Snow leopard   ORDER NOW
I love all the side pockets to stick items in quickly, great for papers, my catalogs cell phone, glasses.
I like the size it makes a perfect medium size purse.
The Olivia also comes with a key to lock
 $135.00                                      

Inside enchanted bags
Contact me to order your bag
or order online

No comments:

Post a Comment