Friday, May 4, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my new blog.....
If you are a "Bag Lady" and LOVE purses, totes, and accessory bags then this is the place for you.

I hope to inspire and help you with accessorizing your wardrobes with fun stylish bags.
The bags I represent are Gigi Hill Handbags.
A fabulous direct sales company located in southern California.
Gigi Hill was started three years ago by two soccer moms who wanted to create business that women needed and a product that women would LOVE.
We now have over 1500 stylist across the country and our business is growing by leaps and bounds.

Please read how this amazing company got its start at my website.
I will be showing you several uses for our bags and several ways to wear and accessorize your outfits.

My Motto: A women can never have enough handbags!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new blog Annette! Makes me want to go out and buy more bags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! And I love my Gigi Hill bag, wallet and business card case! I love how you get to pick your fabric, it's like getting a custom made bag without the cost of a custom bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Colleen bag with "clothes" and I can't wait to get my "naked" bag next! I always get compliments on my business card holder, it is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete